Wayfindr Job Role – Elearning Manager
We are hiring an Elearning Manger
Post: Elearning manager
Hours: Part-time (3 days per week)
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Dalston E8
Salary: £45,000 pa (pro rata: £27,000)
We would consider applicants who wish to work on a part-time consultancy basis
Closing date: 2nd January 2018
Funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund
To apply please email your CV and a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to help drive the next phase for a multi-award winning Tech for Good company, backed by Google.org, Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund?
Wayfindr is a non-profit organisation, set up to create the first global standard for audio wayfinding on mobile devices. We want to empower vision impaired people to overcome isolation and navigate the world just using their smart phone.
An award winning start-up in social technology, we want to develop a global eLearning course and an online certification programme for access professionals to learn and measure how well their customers comply with the Wayfindr standard. Audio wayfinding is an emerging market with huge growth potential, with participants ranging from transport systems, airports, shopping centres, leisure venues and offices.
If you have the talent to create and promote a successful training programme and the passion to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, contact us at email@example.com.
- Developing and delivering a sales plan based on market analysis and stakeholder engagement, working with the marketing team
- Leading on the development of eLearning courses and platform for access professionals
- Designing course content based on the Wayfindr standard
- Finalising the business plan for the programme and managing its implementation
- Developing metrics, feedback mechanisms and evaluation process to measure performance and continuously improve the offer
- Developing an understanding of customers’ evolving needs, developing effective communication and personal skills, ensuring timely and proactive KPI reporting and budget performance
- Working with the Wayfindr team to deliver the overall organisation business plan
Key attributes and skills
- Experience in elearning platforms and online certification
- Experience in designing course content
- Track record in successful programme management
- Track record in achieving sales targets for elearning courses
- Budget management experience.
- Excellent copy writing skills