Wayfindr Job Role – Technical Project Manager
We are hiring a Technical Project Manager
Post: Technical Project Manager
Hours: Part-time (3 days per week)
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Dalston E8
Salary: £45,000 pa (pro rata: £27,000)
We would consider applicants who wish to work on a part-time consultancy basis
Closing date: 2nd January 2018
Funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund
To apply please email your CV and a supporting statement to email@example.com
Do you want to help drive the next phase for a multi-award winning Tech for Good company, backed by Google.org, Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund?
Wayfindr is a non-profit organisation, set up to create the first global standard for audio wayfinding on mobile devices. We want to empower vision impaired people to overcome isolation and navigate the world just using their smart phone.
An award winning start-up in social technology, we work with organisations to test and research how to install audio wayfinding on their premises. This role will lead all the project management of these pilots.
If you have the talent to deliver successful projects and the passion to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and manage all project plans for pilots
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders involved in the project delivery
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team collaboration
- Develop reporting process and KPIs overall and for each project
- Monitor and report on progress
- Manage the delivery of projects and deliver projects on time
- Introduce and amend existing processes to improve delivery practices and techniques
- Strive to ensure that the project quality standards are always met
- Work with the Wayfindr team to deliver the overall organisation business plan
- Digital experience is essential.
- Ability to deliver project within timeline and budget.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively leading multiple digital projects at a time
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
- Understanding of creative, front-end and back-end technical best practices and processes
- Experience with JIRA, Slack or other reporting / tracking tools.
- Natural problem solver, perfectionist and attentive.
- Experience working in Agile
- Interest in social tech!